- I try not to think about the fact that I once heard that ghost like to visit around this time. I'm a horrible wimp.
- I just try laying there. I try to empty my mind completely. Every time a thought or anxiety creeps in I just try to push it away.
- I count backwards from 100 to zero.
- I do a mental walk through in my head of my childhood home. I try to remember every little detail I possibly can.
- I think of things that make me happy.
- If that doesn't work, I do something for a little while. Usually, I put the tv on or go on Pinterest. I try to avoid Facebook.
- I lay back down and if there is no going back to sleep, I wait until it starts to get light and I get up.
Do you ever have sleepless nights? What do you do to help yourself get back to sleep?