Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Today's accomplishments

You ever have one of those days where you had big plans to get things accomplished, but it all kind of goes astray? Today was one of those days. I only vacuumed, wiped down counters, and did a load of laundry. The dishes stood clean in the dishwasher, the trash did not get taken out, no closets or drawers were organized. The rest of the day somehow slipped by without me even really noticing. It makes days like tomorrow have an extra long list of things to do, but here is what else I did today:


1. Help a little boy try to dress himself and cheer for him.
2. Create a sensory bin that kept the little guy occupied for about an hour.
3. Visit my mom and my sister
4. Play with one spunky little Chihuahua
5. Have a sing-a-long with my little to the songs on the radio
6. Examine all our vegetables growing and put my fingers in some dirt
7. Write a bunch of blog posts
8. Pet and snuggle two sweet cats
9. Go on an adventure with my sister and Logan
10. Watch my little guy attempt to eat ice cream without making a mess


So, all in all, I think it was a good day, even if the house is a bit messier for it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment