Saturday, August 6, 2011

30 Day Shred: Trying to get motivated

So it's been a little while since I last posted. I've been in sort of a blogging rut. First Logan was sick and then I just slipped into a funk and couldn't seem to shake it. But alas, I'm back, and on my way to hopefully being better than ever. Within the last week, I purchased a new DVD player, and dusted off a DVD I had purchased with money from my birthday all the way back in December.

Photobucket

I haven't actually started it yet, but it's there every day reminding me that I should. I have hopes that in no time at all Jillian and I will be BFFs/ frenemies.  I have tried the 30 Day Shred in the past, but it was before I had a baby. I think I'm procrastinating, because I am less in shape and I know how sore I was at the beginning of the journey. I thought by officially writing it down in this blog, that this will get my booty into gear. Tomorrow, I'm busting out my tape measure. Pray for me. 

2 comments:

Erma said...

Good luck! I'm cheering you on!!

Mommy Inconsistent said...

Hey, just came across your blog and this post speaks to me because I'm about to borrow this dvd from my sis-in-law. My body is so different now compared to before I had my two babies...I'm hoping this will do the trick and get me back to even remotely where I was before. I'd pray for you but I think I'll be too busy praying for myself! LOL!

Post a Comment