A new year is always full of fresh promise. It's an opportunity to do things different, perhaps even better. I really liked some of the ones that I had last year, and I still need to keep trying some of the old ones. For 2012, here's what I hope to accomplish:
1. Lose some weight.
2. Eat healthier and more clean
3. Plan my meals for the week
4. Clean and organize every drawer in the house
5. Create a mail center to finally corral the paper clutter
6. Read more books
7. Take more pictures
8. Write down three things I am grateful for each day.
9. Decorate my house. Hang things on the walls. I'm not sure what those things will be yet.
10. Learn to sew.
11. Be a super fun mama to a super fun kid.
Finally, because I liked this one, and it was incredibly motivating the first time around, I'm keeping this one again:
12. Be Brave. Do something new every week, even if it scares me.